Community First is a timely, dynamic organization pertinent to today’s social complexities. Reintegration efforts are now regarded as our front line, most cost effective defense against the steady, resource draining conundrum know as recidivism. Community First has come up with the unique equation of providing these skill sets in exchange for up front, performed "green" Eco Service.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Donations-Spring Cleaning

I happen to be doing some Spring Cleaning and I had a thought or two. First of all I have a lot of mens clothing in really good shape that my husband just outgrew and I didn't know if we would have something like say a "supplies" closet where the men can go through donations and keep things they need like clothes, if so Community First can have them. Or maybe as a fundraiser we could have a huge yard sale or something with all of are spring cleaning stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communityfirstreno

Blog Archive