Community First is a timely, dynamic organization pertinent to today’s social complexities. Reintegration efforts are now regarded as our front line, most cost effective defense against the steady, resource draining conundrum know as recidivism. Community First has come up with the unique equation of providing these skill sets in exchange for up front, performed "green" Eco Service.

Monday, March 9, 2009

FYI City of Reno HMIS data entry

FYI Recent correspondence to city of reno homeless coordinator Krista Lee:

>>> stephaniekbuckley 03/09/09 09:05 >>>


Hello Krista:

I left you a couple of random messages last week. You can disregard my
voicemails, I found what I was looking for, thank you so much for being
a contact person. I am gradually getting closer to preparing meals for
those who are in need.

Dave Baker mentioned the data entry you do for HMIS. I would be able to
help with that a couple of hours or so this week.

I am curious how many hours of data entry you anticipate over a week or
month. If it can help you, I would like to establish a schedule and
share the data entry among a few people, depending on the load. I hope
this could free you up for more of the good work of your position.

I have asked a colleague of mine, Luke Stella, to be in touch with you,
and cc'ed him here. His non-profit, Community First, has just entered
501c3 status. He is establishing a work force of persons who are
reintegrating. He has secured an historic hotel to be housing for up to
44 men. In partial exchange for shelter, food, and mentoring, including
career development, these individuals will provide community service.
He would like to get your feedback to see if this service can benefit
you.

Please be in touch, at your convenience, so we can discuss the data
entry.

Best regards,
Stephanie Buckley
619-517-7716

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I'm going to try it. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Data Entry Service

    ReplyDelete

Communityfirstreno