Community First is a timely, dynamic organization pertinent to today’s social complexities. Reintegration efforts are now regarded as our front line, most cost effective defense against the steady, resource draining conundrum know as recidivism. Community First has come up with the unique equation of providing these skill sets in exchange for up front, performed "green" Eco Service.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hi my name is Ben Brown I was contacted by Luke to help at some concert. Sorry if my first blog is a little vaig...I think thats how its spelled but im still a little unclear what it is that im doing or going to do. He did mention the idea of getting businesses involved to me. I have a friend who is starting his own tile & granite business and mabey he would be interested in starting some kind of apprenticeship program to help make new jobs. People could get work experience in a skilled trade and have a good referance for when they apply with other companys. You can contact me at (775)378-7608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communityfirstreno