Community First is a timely, dynamic organization pertinent to today’s social complexities. Reintegration efforts are now regarded as our front line, most cost effective defense against the steady, resource draining conundrum know as recidivism. Community First has come up with the unique equation of providing these skill sets in exchange for up front, performed "green" Eco Service.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Silent Auction

Our friend Robert Day has offered us to include a silent auction fundraiser at his bash coming up April 10. There will be 7 or 8 bands, hosted drinks and yummies such as la bussola cupcakes.

We need to work on what exactly the auction will consist of.

Also, I want to ask Robert to use Xtremely green products fpr his catering. I also think a basket of goodies from them might be a good candidate for the auction. For example, a "x" month's supply of green household items such as trash bags, paper cups, napkins, fair trade coffe, organic tea, etc.

I also think we might get some art to auction, I have some ties I need to work with more on that.

I am meeting Robert this Saturday to learn more. The space is limited but I am hoping that all of us can be there. I will let you know if the guest list is still open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communityfirstreno